Pleasant Valley Hospital (PVH) is pleased to announce upgrades made to the patient web portal, My PVH Health, which will be available to all patients on September 22, 2020. For years, PVH’s interactive patient portal has empowered thousands of patients and their families to take a more active role in their care by providing easy, secure access to their health information and online communication with PVH staff. Upgrades made to My PVH Health will give patients even greater access to healthcare.
My PVH Health gives patients instant access to their health information, including laboratory and radiology results, medications, allergies, demographic information, visit history, discharge/aftercare information, and more. Patients can also access their billing statements, review outstanding balances, and submit electronic payments. In addition to handling their own care, parents and healthcare proxies with authorized consent will appreciate the ability to access the records of those individuals for whom they manage care.
The new My PVH Health will save patients time as it allows patients to:
- schedule and track appointments online
- request appointments for specific timeframes
- add comments and contact information
- receive an email confirmation once an appointment is scheduled
- review scheduled and pending appointment details and if necessary, reschedule or cancel appointments
- pre-register for appointments online
- submit updates to demographic and contact information prior to their visits
- communicate with their provider – patients can submit questions to their provider through a secure
- messaging center and receive their physicians’ responses
- request prescription renewals
- receive email notifications when new information arrives on their portal such as test results, messages or appointments
Anyone interested in enrolling in My PVH Health should contact PVH at 304-675-4340, extension 3704. PVH encourages all of our patients to enroll in My PVH Health as it presents a valuable opportunity for patients and their families to actively participate in their care, which contributes to more patient engagement and better health.
Patients already enrolled will not need to re-enroll. Your medical records will still be accessible at Pleasant Valley Hospital. However, medical records on the patient portal prior to September 22, 2020 will no longer be available on My PVH Health. If you would like copies of these records, please print or save your records prior to Tuesday, September 22, 2020.