BreakThru Medical Withdrawal Management
BreakThru Unique Advantage
BreakThru is a medical withdrawal management service located within Pleasant Valley Hospital. Clients who have problems with drugs or alcohol are medically stabilized and managed on a medical/surgical unit, just like any other patient recovering from surgery or other medical conditions, preserving dignity and confidentiality.
Using a multidisciplinary team approach, withdrawal symptoms and medical comorbidities are medically managed throughout the withdrawal period, ensuring safe and effective medical outcomes.
We offer an innovative medical collaboration between the hospital and community referral partners so that we can establish a personalized aftercare discharge plan. Clients are then followed for one year to determine recovery outcomes.
BreakThru is devoted to focusing on integrity and quality to create a healthier and better life for those impacted by substance use and/or abuse.
- Provide a safe withdrawal
- Reduce immediate withdrawal symptoms
- Prevent complications
- Provide withdrawal management that preserves the patient’s dignity
- Establish the immediate aftercare discharge plan
- Measure patient outcomes
BreakThru Path to Recovery
- Safe, comfortable, private and confidential hospital stay on a medical/surgical unit, just like any other patient recovering from surgery or other medical conditions.
- Provide the safest environment for withdrawal from alcohol and/or drugs.
- Medications administered based on each individual’s substance of choice and medical history to promote comfort, prevent complications and alleviate pain using evidence-based treatment.
- Exceptional 24-hour care administered by highly skilled doctors and nurses with a lower nurse-to-patient ratio than other treatment facilities.
- An immediate aftercare discharge plan for each patient is established in the continuum of care for successful remission or recovery.
- BreakThru staff will follow up with all patients at one, three, six and twelve month intervals to determine level of remission, sobriety and engagement in treatment to measure patient outcomes.
Call today for a complementary screening: 304.857.3604
Covered by most major insurance carriers, Medicaid and Medicare. Other financing options are available.