Lung cancer is the leading cause of cancer death among men and women in the United States. When caught early, survival rates increase dramatically. Pleasant Valley Hospital is committed to providing you and your family with the care needed to live a long and healthy life. Preventive care and health screenings are a critical part of providing that care. Please call today to see if you qualify for a low-dose CT, lung cancer screening. It could save your life.
Are you eligible?
- You must be 55 – 77 years old.
- You must have smoked at least:
- 1 pack per day for 30 years
- 2 packs per day for 15 years
- 3 packs per day for 10 years
- Even if you quit smoking, you may still qualify. You must have quit in the last 15 years.
For more information about low-dose, CT lung cancer screenings at Pleasant Valley Hospital, please call 304.674.2409