Pleasant Valley Hospital’s caring and skilled team of pathologists, technologists, technicians and lab assistants provides a full range of diagnostic laboratory services. Using the most sophisticated computerized test equipment, they evaluate body fluids, blood samples, and tissue samples to help diagnose and treat various disease.
State-of-the-art laboratory testing is performed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure timely test results. The hospital’s laboratory staff stays abreast of the latest educational and clinical trends through inservice and continuing education programs. This commitment to clinical excellence ensures the best laboratory services for our patients.
• Monday through Friday Courier Service
• Client pricing available for top 20 labs ordered. Billed to client account for monthly billing.
• Timely receipt of results within 24 hours of receipt of specimens
• Support Services available for all questions
• Outreach will handle billing of laboratory specimens to Medicare Part B, Medicaid along with any 3rd party insurance
• Customer service oriented
• Routine site visits by Director of Outreach Operations and Outreach Field Manager
• Lab open 24 hours a day/7 days a week
• Provides laboratory supplies
• Provides fax machine and centrifuge if needed
• Critical High Lab Values reported immediately as per designated values listed in PVH Panic Critical High Value Policy
• Competitive rates
• PCI (Computerized program available that allows you to view your residents lab results)
Accreditations: College of American Pathologist (CAP) and Joint Commission for Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
For more information, please contact Cindy Swisher, RN, Director of Outreach Operations by phone at 304.675.8670 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.